Here's a few of the many acolades we have received for the quality of instruction (both flying and ground school).
We believe that if you don't come down with a smile on your face after learning, we haven't done our job properly!
- "Just to let you know that I have passed the Aircraft General Knowledge theoretical exam with flying colours! Thank you so much for making it possible. How you've managed to make me love & understand all this - once complicated & obscure - stuff is beyond me. My father will never believe it. (P.S. Between you and me, after everything you taught us, I thought the exam was easy- peasy...)" [which is the way it should be says Nigel]
- "Just completed my differences training (variable propeller & CSU) with Nigel. Nigel's calm authority,
experience and practical hints & tips made the training enjoyable as well as providing great insights for my
- "I’d recommend Nigel and easyppl without any hesitation. Throughout my night rating flying course I was made to feel at ease so that
I could effectively absorb the knowledge that was being imparted. A great learning experience."
- "Many thanks to Nigel Willson again for taking Angela flying today. Only her third time up in the aircraft and her fear of flying seems to be well and truly conquered! So from previously being too scared to even look at or touch the aircraft to flying around quite happily in just 3 sessions! Anyone who has any inhibitions to flying should contact Nigel and look into his FEAR OF FLYING course.."
- "Nigel's ground school is really helpful, not just for passing the PPL exams but also for picking up
practical tips that you'll use all the time when you're flying. Highly recommended."
- “Utterly and totally recommended, instils huge confidence in your new-found abilities with an emphasis on
preparation, safety and airmanship”
- "Such a great confidence-builder—a shame they don’t teach this stuff at normal PPL level."
- "First thanks for a great course. It was very good consolidation of a lot of stuff I had done from home study with
little feedback, but needed to get some questions that were bugging me, especially on the types of approaches"
- "I greatly enjoyed the course and felt you made the difficult subject much simpler to understand"
- "I just have to write to tell you that I thought your course was really excellent. I've attended a few courses on
one thing and another in my time but yours was outstanding. Great presentation of material made it easy to
assimilate a complex subject, back up material and handouts, also excellent. The balance between practical
flying tips and information required to pass the exam - also finely judged. You – the writer of the course -
deserve a medal. I'll contact the club about doing the advanced PPL course"
- "I must say I really enjoyed the course which in my opinion was FANTASTIC !! It has helped me immensely.
Getting along fine in my training"
- "Formation: It looks so easy - yet is so hard! A great introduction that instils a huge appreciation
for the skill you exhibit. You must have nerves of steel letting novices have a go at the 'art'! A huge thank